Enrolment Documents

The following documentation will be required at enrolment along with the enrolment form:

  1. Child’s birth certificate or passport

  2. Copy of your child’s immunisation record

  3. If you are not a NZ citizen you will need to bring your child’s passport containing their residency or student visa.

  4. Proof of address – tenancy agreement, utilities bill (power or water), rates account, bank statement etc.