Anchorage Park School is now zoned. All students who live within the home zone shall be entitled to enrol at the school. Before completing the enrolment forms you will need to check the map and the description to find out whether or not your child is eligible for enrolment. At present, our school has the capacity to grow its roll therefore we are still accepting out-of-zone enrolments

You are welcome to come into the school office during school hours to pick up an enrolment pack.  Alternatively, you can download the electronic copy.

The following documentation will be required at enrolment:

  1. Child’s birth certificate or passport

  2. Copy of your child’s immunisation record

  3. If you are not a NZ citizen you will need to bring your child’s passport containing their residency or student visa.

  4. Proof of address – tenancy agreement, utilities bill (power or water), rates account, bank statement etc.

Enrolment Procedure For Children Turning 5

At least two months prior to your child turning 5, we need you to submit the enrolment form and the supporting documents (listed above) to the school office which then are reviewed by the Principal.

Our school offers free transition visits. Please select "Transition to School Visits" tab above for more information.

We prefer all newly enrolled students start school on Mondays unless previous arrangements have been made with the school.  Students turning 5 start school on the Monday after their birthday.

Enrolment Procedure for Children who have attended another school

Inform the office as soon as possible that your child will be starting at our school and collect an enrolment pack from the office. Alternatively, you can download the electronic copy.

Eligibility for enrolment in a New Zealand school

Every child between the ages of 5 and 19 is eligible to enrol in a state school or state integrated school if they are a domestic student. A domestic student is a New Zealand or Australian citizen or resident. 


  • Domestic Time-bound - Parent has a current work visa (or a current interim visa that extends such a visa)

  • Domestic Time-bound - Parent is a NZ citizen or resident and student has applied for residence visa.

  • Domestic Time-bound - Refugee or asylum seeker or protected person - parent or student has made a claim to be recognised as a refugee

The documentation required is a valid student visa OR a valid interim visa that extends this visa and conditions or a letter from Immigration NZ confirming student’s current application for residence is under consideration. 
At this time, we are not enrolling international students.